[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Lets Welcome The Alternative Reef to CR!

Bookmark and Share

Default Lets Welcome The Alternative Reef to CR!

I'm pleased to announce that The Alternative Reef has sign on as a sponsor. I think you all will find Scott (Gooch)'s products very innovative and high quality.

Let's all give The Alternative Reef a warm CR welcome!

Rabidgoose - Reefkeeper Moderator

Awards Yugo Award Photo of the Month

Welcome to CR and thanks for sponsoring.
    I simply can't trust people that don't like bacon,

CR Sponsor

Thanks guys. We have a lot of new and unique products coming down the pipeline. We will be expanding our Basic, Frag Station and Premium line of products real soon. Some real exciting and busy times ahead for us. We will have something for everyone.

We pride ourselves in our products but even more so in our level of service.

We are currently a wholesale only company but we have just recently started doing some small retail sales. We have expanded to create a product line that is too large for most stores to handle. So the only way we can continue to grow our brand is to sell retail ourselves. We do encourage you to buy our products from your local and online vendors. Without them our product lines wouldn't exist. Until our website is rebuilt and a shopping cart is added orders can be placed via PM's or email to info@thealternativereef.com

Wholesale requests are welcome. We require a sellers permit/ tax id and proof of a store front. It can be an online presence or brick and morter.

Bill from Midwest Saltwater is also a sponsor here and a Distributor of our product lines. He can also get you pretty much everything you need.

Sorry for the book. I talk this much in person too.

Scott

Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Welcome, welcome! Any brick and mortar shops in MI carry your wares?

Tom

Wy Renegade - Reefkeeper CR Member

Hey Scott, good to see you're getting around and spreading the wares.
    I collect PEs, and I'm always looking to trade for ones I don't have yet.

CR Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Tom@HaslettMI View Post
    Welcome, welcome! Any brick and mortar shops in MI carry your wares?

Tom
    To the best of my knowledge there isn't a brick and morter store that buys direct from us in michigan. It use to be real easy to keep track of all the vendors that use or sell our products but we are in over 100 shops now and it gets hard to keep track of all of them.

Midwest Saltwater might sell direct to some. I know Paradise Corals uses our product and may sell them too but I am not sure if he is brick and morter and online or just online.

I know Marine Depot, Sea Dwelling Creatures and Champion Lighting and Supply all wholesale our products in smaller quantities. They do not provide me with a list.

I know Bill from Midwest Saltwater hits a lot of your swaps and shows and he represents our products well at these events.

Scott

kgood1 - Reefkeeper CR Member

Welcome to CR!

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Photo of the Month

Scott I would definitely get in touch with the boys at Reef Solutions. Top notch store with even better service and selection. Your products would be right at home there. And it would make it easier for me to load up when Im running low LOL. They are a sponsor here!
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys