[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What type of fish is in the middle of CaptiveReefs (top left corner of page...hint it is the main character in Finding Nemo) )

Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Bookmark and Share
    CR Sponsor

Default Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Our latest and greatest addition to our economy line. These little buggers will hold your microplugs perfectly. They have a hole that goes all the way through them. So once your rock encrusts you can just push the plug out and put a new one in.

They will be sold in packs of 10 for $10 with the micro plug included. They will be available soon. These are some of the first batch. They will be a little bigger than these pictured. I just made a few hundred last week and they should be ready to fire in a few days. I have four packs ready to ship.

DSC 0435 - Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Micro Plug Holders

These will be available sometime in the future. We are still deciding on hole count and size options. This is also a part of our basic line and will be priced with the budget reefer in mind.

DSC 0437 - Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Some more pics.

DSC 0434 1 - Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

DSC 0436 - Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Scott

The Alternative Reef
    Last edited by gooch; 05-28-2010 at 04:42 PM.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Default Micro Plug Rocks and Holders

Loving the new concept Scott. I'll take the 10 for $10 deal!!
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

CR Sponsor

I'll have plenty to ship out next week. I also did some prework for that project you asked me to try out. Stuff is in the kiln right now. Once that is all done I can work on the actual product. I saw the IMAX under the sea movie and it gave me some great ideas.

Scott

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Gonna have to watch "under the sea" again...I need some ideas also!!

Cool plug rocks man!!

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by gooch View Post
    I'll have plenty to ship out next week. I also did some prework for that project you asked me to try out. Stuff is in the kiln right now. Once that is all done I can work on the actual product. I saw the IMAX under the sea movie and it gave me some great ideas.

Scott
    Argh, I need Micro plugs. Bill brought some to the MMC but I was tapped at that point. LMK

Cool, can't wait to see how it turns out.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys