[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Something New

Bookmark and Share
    CR Sponsor

Default Something New

I know we have been pretty quiet on the forums lately. But we sure have been busy. Hopefully if time permits we will get some photo's up of some of the new things we have going on. Here is the first one.

ACRYLIC MICRO HOLDER RACK
    DSC 0461 - Something New

This rack holds 66 micro plugs. It is 8.75"x 6.5" and it stands 2.25" tall. The hole size is designed for the micro plugs but it will hold Frag Station Plugs and Disks as well. The Rack is MADE IN THE USA by Andy at the Blue Glow. The Acrylic is also made in the usa. It is Beefy and the rack itself is about 1/4" thick. It's a great little starter rack. The retail cost of the Micro Holder Rack is $30 with plugs. Unfortunately for the time being there is no wholesale pricing. We are still in trial mode. But we do hope to add this to our wholesale product line in the future.

We also have a LARGE ACRYLIC MICRO HOLDER RACK.
    DSC 0459 - Something New

This bad boy holds 126 Micro Plugs. It is 11"x8.5" and stands 1.75" tall. Same quality goes into this rack just bigger. Three of these should fit nicely across a standard 20 gallon tank. Thats the capacity to grow out 378 frags in a 20 gallon frag tank. The retail cost is $50 with plugs. No wholesale available yet.

We did some testing at the LFS with these. We had them placed in the strongest current we could. The tank was aquascaped so the trays sat at an angle. Yet the plugs held firm. I took a few pics when I was there.
    DSC 0457 - Something New
    DSC 0456 - Something New
    DSC 0454 - Something New
    DSC 0455 - Something New

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Sweet! Looks like a frag farmers dream!

dcmartinpc - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Don

Looks awesome!! Would it be possible to make the smaller one in a magnetic mount design? It would be perfect for my 60 cube to hold frags! I don't know how much it would take but it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks!!!

Don

CR Sponsor

Right now I have no intention of offering an acrylic magnetic frag station. We make ceramic magnetic frag stations.

DSC 0113 1 - Something New

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Cool idea gooch!!