PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to CR Cultivated Reef!

Rupert
11-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks for sponsoring CR Cultivated Reef!

Looking forward to seeing some goodies!

Cultivated Reef
11-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Thank you all for the welcome! We are your newest sponsor and are very excited to be a part of your reef community.

For many years now we have enjoyed this hobby and in support of it we decided to farm corals and anemone's. Doing so reduces the demand on our beautiful but dying natural reefs. Cultivated livestock has been proven to be healthier, hardier, and more colorful then wild coral since they are accustomed to life in a unstable aquarium versus the stable ocean.

We know the importance of quality livestock and excellent customer service. Our goal is to provide you with both along with the most competitive pricing on the web. It is our hope that every new customer becomes a repeat customer.

Please check our site regularly as new additions are constantly being added. And be sure to check out our sales as specials are always changing.
http://cultivatedreef.com/index.php?main_page=specials

Thanks again and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions to help us serve you better!

Best regards,
Cultivated Reef

sales@cultivatedreef.com
www.cultivatedreef.com

Tom@HaslettMI
11-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the community! I like your buisness plan... Save reefs while providing excellent customer service.

Tom

ReeferRob
11-29-2010, 06:53 PM
MAINE in the house!! Have we spoken before? I went to college in Maine at the UofM of Farmington and my parents currently live in Rockport. Where are you guys located? Awesome to have you on board by the way!!

Just jumped on the site and was impressed with the value of a bunch of your pieces. That nice little prizm nugget is calling my name. Oh, saw your in Orono too!

Cultivated Reef
11-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Lol! Yep, I'm a Mainiac. Very familar with Rockport. It's about an hour from me. Love going down to there in the summer.

Thank you both for the welcome :) Hopefully my forum will be up in a day or two. I thought I would give you guys a nice intro discount code as a way of introducing myself.

kgood1
11-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Welcome to CR!

jimsflies
11-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Welcome to CR Greg! Working on getting you set up on the site now. :)

Sir Patrick
11-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Glad to have you on board! Very nice selection!

jimsflies
11-29-2010, 10:40 PM
BTW- What is that on your avatar?

Cultivated Reef
11-30-2010, 09:58 AM
BTW- What is that on your avatar?

That's a red mini mini anemone (the smaller version of the maxi mini's).

Thanks for the welcome guys! :)