PDA

View Full Version : Reef Aquarium Fish really wierd clown, lays on dwarf lionfish

flamingonhot
08-24-2005, 12:46 PM
#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok lately my clownfish has been acting wierd,like lately it sits and lays on my dwarf fuzzy lionfish and nothing happens to it. (i know they aren't really supposed to be kept together,its getting moved or selled pretty soon). I was wondering why it isn't getting hurt and if its ok to let this happen?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#

kmmahan
08-24-2005, 07:50 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha thats funny-- clowns are just funny-- is he otherwise healthy? maybe he thinks he's some kind of anemone--#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

dakar
08-24-2005, 08:26 PM
That's got to be a false perc.... sometimes I wonder if brains have been bred out of them.