PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy corals?

UofODuck
09-13-2005, 12:48 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have had my tank for over a year and am not interested in the corals my local store carries. I am looking for a reliable site that offers colorful corals. Can anyone recommend some sites?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have visited reefermadness.us which I have heard is great, but have not ordered from them yet.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

graphixx
09-13-2005, 02:26 PM
depends on what your looking for, reefermadness is good, coralfanatics is another good one. marine depot live

Limpit
09-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I have had good luck with liveaquaria.com and their customer service is second to none. Have not tried reefermadness.com but have heard good things about them. Be sure you look into the shipping costs and methods of shipping when you buy.

jerryc
09-13-2005, 05:25 PM
All the ones mentioned above is good. although i no longer order from them
i get all my coral from individuals or at least most of it. But i have got picky
about whit i get.
I started out with i like this and that and that, But after a few years i have
figured out whit i like the most and i only get the ones i really wont
Even Ebay is good if you are careful with the Sellers check their
ratings and only use someone with a 98% or better

ramoth41
09-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Like others have said.. it depends on what you want to keep/get. Trading with your fellow Reeffers is the best way to get exactly what you want. But there are TONS of sites out there. Liveaquaria, Reefermaddnes. Northcoast Marine... One of the ones I like is www.farms-of-thesea.com If you've ever been to thesea.org it's their store. He specializes in zoas.
But there are litaraly thousands of sites. There has tobe one with what you want!! lol
sarah

UofODuck
09-14-2005, 11:07 AM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#All,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you for your help. I have spent many months with a web search and have come up with little until your responses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

PhatBrdr427
09-14-2005, 01:57 PM
I also recommend Liveaquaria.com. I have heard good stuff about them and all my specimens(fish so far) have arrived and are still living without any hiccups. I would expect the same for corals.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

~Mykle~
09-22-2005, 01:44 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you have a LFS by you that well sell salt they should have them But again if you have to theres always the internet that could help you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

m1a1fixer
09-22-2005, 02:51 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you ever tried asking the LFS what they can order and for how much? My LFS will order whatever I want as long as I'm specific. It will save you on shipping, since they can get it sent with their order. I'm sure the store would like to have a garanteed sale and it would be good PR. Besides, what's the worst they can say, "no", right.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

dakar
09-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Off-Topic...

DAN!!!! your alive??? Thought maybe your better half had drowned you in your tank....