PDA

View Full Version : Quien es mas macho?

dlhirst
03-20-2011, 10:45 AM
I am going to move some corals around to try to stop some bickering amongst them. What I would like to know is - how do these four LPS rank In terms of aggression?

Torch coral
Duncans
Frogspawn
Hammer coral?

demonclownfish
03-20-2011, 10:52 AM
duncans are no problem at all. they dont even hurt my wellso in the least bit. frogs,hammers, and torches can hurt a couple things but not each other that much.

Tom@HaslettMI
03-20-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree with Demon. Here are my two cents...

Protopalys don't like to be touched by duncans
The other three are from the same genus (I think) so don't harm one another, but can be quite deadly to SPS.

Tom

schminksbro
03-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Agreed. Euphylia can be nasty to just about anything other than there own kind. Duncans are wimps.

Mike
03-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Euphyllia will send out sweeper tentacles and destroy anything but there own kind if infringed upon

Davevg
07-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Agreed. Euphylia can be nasty to just about anything other than there own kind. Duncans are wimps.

Agree totally. I have a torch that is stinging my Duncan. I have no more room to separate them. The Duncan opens fully in the morning but as the torch opens fully it stings one of the heads and that one head only recedes but it does not die. It starts all over the next day lol. Been like that for a month or so now.

larryandlaura
07-13-2011, 08:05 PM
My hammer is evil. It stings every thing around it period.