PDA

View Full Version : Attenuatus (Diamond Tail) Flasher Wrasse

MarvinsReef
03-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Attenuatus (Diamond Tail) Flasher Wrasse

MarvinsReef
03-23-2011, 06:55 AM
VERY nice marvin, thanks for sharing :) Get along with other wrasses good??
Thank you. he's my favorite flasher wrasse. :)

he behaves. :)

jimsflies
03-23-2011, 10:25 AM
I spent some time researching these yesterday after you posted your video. Sounds like you have to have an inside connection to buy one? I didn't come across any available...

MarvinsReef
03-23-2011, 10:56 AM
I spent some time researching these yesterday after you posted your video. Sounds like you have to have an inside connection to buy one? I didn't come across any available...
only 3 people I know has them. I believe they came in mixed with McKosker's from Kenya last March. I haven't seen any available since then. before last year, when I got mine. I haven't seen any available since I started collecting F&F wrasses in 2005. so, you can understand why when he jumped out I was freakin' out.

Wy Renegade
03-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Nice Shots Marvin. Speaking of him jumping how is he doing?

jimsflies
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Did you get your mesh?

MarvinsReef
03-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Nice Shots Marvin. Speaking of him jumping how is he doing?
he's back to his own happy self. he did lose some colors but coming back, slowly but surely.

Did you get your mesh?
I did yesterday. I went and secured all the holes and double checked everything in my tank to make sure there's no where fishes can escape.

redemer123
04-08-2012, 12:38 AM
I'll be on the prowl for these whenever I see some McKosker's come in:shifty:, from what I read its just kind of luck related when someone snags one of these up :)