PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp Feather Duster

~Mykle~
09-21-2005, 01:22 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#About 6 weeks Ago I bought a feather duster from LFS it was doing great untill my perpement shrimp found it and it droped its head, I was told that it would grow back with in 2-3 weeks time but its been just under a month and I havent seen any sign of it growing back, Could there be something wrong with it. Or just being lazy? Thanks for the help.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

graphixx
09-21-2005, 01:45 PM
they will grow back the head but it does take time. keep an eye on him and you will see a very small head start to form . the only bad thing is that the new head is very rarely as big as the original. keep an eye on that duster too. they require a lot of nutrients in the water colum to survive. most of the time they slowly starve to death. you can also try target feeding him once a week. just make sure you turn all of the current off in the tank. but good luck with him. I would love to keep one I am just afraid of him dying.

zoo-a-holic
09-21-2005, 01:52 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mine grew back bigger than ever after a month. the worm might have abandon the tube and is in the process of making a new one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#