PDA

View Full Version : Southwestern Michigan Marine Aquarium Society Rod's food giveaway! 50$ value (SWMMAS members only)

Heidi
04-12-2011, 03:03 PM
After writing a thank you note to Rod's Food last month for sending us food samples they sent me a "Multi-pack". As tempting as it is to keep this for myself ;) I have decided to do a drawing at next months meeting for it. It includes 1 Original, 1 Pacific Plankton, 1 fish eggs, and 1 Seaweed. Here is a link to there site if anyone wants more information on them: Rod's Food (http://www.rodsfood.com/)
Only 2 rules for this drawling is you have to post in this thread and you have to be present to win at the next meeting on May 9, 2011.
So enter in this thread to be put into the drawling for this Multi Pack worth about $50.
I will have some brochures at the May meeting about Rod's food for everyone.
Heidi

Hal3134
04-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Hard to turn down a chance for something free. Count me in.

marc49127
04-22-2011, 10:00 PM
This post is for my mom debbie that is not on the forums but will be at the meeting!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

This post is for my dad Jim that is not part of the forums but will be at the meeting!

Heidi
05-04-2011, 11:02 AM
So just quick reminder for all the swmmas members that you need to sign in this or the thread at the other forum to win this. I would hate anyone to get there and not be able to win cause they didn't sign in. You have until Sunday night to sign up so far there are only 5 of you signed up to win so pretty good odds people! You can't win free stuff if you don't try. :) Hope to see you all on Monday.
Heidi

litttlelondyn
05-05-2011, 12:34 PM
:( Wish I could be at the meeting, but good luck everyone...they're pretty much the main food we use now!

Heidi
05-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Too bad you live so far away LL it would be cool to meet you! Plus also nice to get more girl power in our club.