PDA

View Full Version : Breeding where to get copepods?

segraves1
10-28-2005, 08:17 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#where can I get some "copepod soup"?The live rock I got had nothing on it....devoid of all life (well....probably had small amounts of bacteria but nothing "cool").......#ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#I added some "reef soup" that the local LFS had (supposed to have some copepods and other goodies...had all kinds of little critters swimming around...).....unfortunately, my pair of clowns decided to go on a feeding frenzy (at least the clown that wouldn't eat decided to eat....LOL) and I'm not so sure anything survived...LOL..... #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl##ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

mutts
10-29-2005, 12:31 AM
At least you found somthing your clown will eat if nothing else, lol

Whoyah
10-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Here is a cool place to buy stuff.

http://www.ipsf.com/

perpetual98
10-29-2005, 11:20 AM
www.seacrop.com has them too I think. You can also check out www.oceanpods.com. Adelaide is very nice there.

Reef_Angel
10-29-2005, 12:55 PM
Are we ever gonna get together and buy some of them Perpetual? It's hard finding people to go in on stuff that acutally stick it out to the end. That's frustrating!

perpetual98
10-29-2005, 01:54 PM
I'd like to get some, I just keep spending my money on other things. :)

mmkeeper
11-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Try getting some Garf Gunge from garf.org. It's loaded with all kinds of copods and other great stuff

mmkeeper
11-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Try getting some Garf Gunge from garf.org. It's loaded with all kinds of copods and other great stuff

davejnz
11-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Get some LR rubble from your LFS and put it in your sump,the pods will multiply,no need to buy them IMO

Tom McKenna
11-20-2005, 07:08 PM
I agree I have tons in my refuge with live rock rubble in it