PDA

View Full Version : Reef Aquarium Fish Cinnamon Clowns

Soonerfan12
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT class=nf face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I have a spawning pair of mandarin gobies and a spawning pair of purple fire fish, I really would like to get a pair of Cinnamon Clownfish but I don't want them attacking my other pairs. I really have no interest in oscellaris clowns or clarkii's but i would like some kind of clowns in my tank, BTW my tank is 150g with 230 pounds of rock. Any suggestions?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

davejnz
10-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Clownfish generally only have a small territory in a tank.IME,they only chase away other fish long enough for them to leave their therritory.They don't continue to chase fish around the tank until they die.In fact,they rarely will ever leave their small territory.Most of there aggrssion is targeted at other clownfish or fish percieved as a threat.Mandarins and Firefish are smaller,are differently colored,and have a much different body shape so I think they would co-exist peacefully.I think you will find that getting the 2 clowns to co-exist will be the biggest problem.