PDA

View Full Version : Orbiculate Batfish

thefishgirl
11-09-2011, 08:31 PM
The aiptasia in this picture are no longer there. Good job Batfish!

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/becky1366/Orbiculate%20Batfish/OrbiculateBatfish1.jpg

MizTanks
11-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Wish you had video of his dinner :)

thefishgirl
11-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Wish you had video of his dinner :)
He was picking at it when I first got down there...but since he sees me as the Feeder of Wonderful Tidbits, he started paying more attention to me. He actually eats out of my hand.

MizTanks
11-09-2011, 11:34 PM
He was picking at it when I first got down there...but since he sees me as the Feeder of Wonderful Tidbits, he started paying more attention to me. He actually eats out of my hand.

Very unique and beautiful fish. How long have you had him/her?

larryandlaura
11-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Sweet fish and it eats out of your hand!

thefishgirl
11-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Very unique and beautiful fish. How long have you had him/her?

I've only had him a few days. He's a total pig, and loving his new digs. He was a trade in at LFS... he looked like someone kept him in a nano or something. He just looked horrible..fins were all bent and nasty. After a few days, I went back and checked to see if he was still alive. I felt sorry for him, so brought him home with me.

This evening when I was feeding them, I was trailing the frozen food in the water... that crazy fish followed my hand the entire time (while eating along the way). LOL He's very noisy when he eats off the surface. Sounds like a vacuum.

MizTanks
11-11-2011, 05:09 PM
I like to rescue from our LFS too~my newest Yellowtail Fang Blenny was soooo skinny it just broke my heart. Today she's nice an fat and loves her new digs too :) Good for you TFG! :highfive3: