PDA

View Full Version : Nitrogen Cycle & Phosphate Are all biopellets created equal?

Tom Toro
11-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm on my second batch of Vertex pellets to the tune of $150 and only have about 250ml left. I've seen other pellets out there that are cheaper. At the speed this new reactor is spinning them, I can see a bulk buy in my future.

Q:Are they all the same thing or are there lower/higher quality biodegradable polymers? I'm spooked about using anything else unless others have had luck with something less expensive.

Thanks,
Tom

slapshot
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Can't help you bro, I'm in your same boat. Tagging along.

dentdominator
11-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Tagging along too! I'm also using Vertex pellets.

slapshot
11-28-2011, 07:27 PM

dentdominator
11-28-2011, 07:27 PM
..................sorry I was trying to edit and it double posted. What are you talking about Don?

slapshot
11-29-2011, 08:53 AM
..................sorry I was trying to edit and it double posted. What are you talking about Don?
Iphone glitch I guess. I was answering a different post.

Sir Patrick
11-29-2011, 10:48 PM
I need to figure out what pellets i am running......I have no idea what brand they are......

I can say for sure though, whatever they are, they have my nitrates in check. Phosphate levels are still uncertain. Been running around 7 months now.

Tom Toro
11-30-2011, 09:38 AM
I need to figure out what pellets i am running......I have no idea what brand they are......

I can say for sure though, whatever they are, they have my nitrates in check. Phosphate levels are still uncertain. Been running around 7 months now.

That's what I'm looking for, Chris. Another brand that's worked for somebody. If you find out that would be great.