PDA

View Full Version : Flint Area Reef Group Jan Meeting

bluwc
01-16-2012, 07:49 AM
What do you guys want to do for the meeting. Do you want to meet up at RP this weekend, do you want to get together at someone's house or because of the swap at the end of the month, just get together there and talk? Jim had mentioned carpooling down to it.

This Sat in the evening I think is fine. I might go to the Autoshow in Detroit with Mark on Sunday. Or we could have our meeting down there? lol

larryandlaura
01-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Your house Troy?

bluwc
01-16-2012, 08:14 AM
It doesn't matter. I have a guy coming from Indiana to pick out his puppy Sat around 2......I'm sure he'll be there for a while so it would have to be afterwards if it is =0)

purerebel
01-16-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm out for Saturday, have to work. I was with Jim ( fish dad) at Reef today and we talked about the car pool thing for Lansing. We could go shop awhile then go out for lunch and discuss whatever when we're all together then back for raffle??

Troy I thought you were getting a table for Lansing?

bluwc
01-16-2012, 08:07 PM
That sounds fine, my van seats 7. I wad thinking about a table but i'm just letting things grow.

redemer123
01-16-2012, 08:53 PM
I really like johns idea for carpool,shop,lunch,raffle. sounds good to me :)

Fish Dad
01-16-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm in for sure for sure.... but Troy does your van have a trailer hitch???? We may need it to to bring back all the stuff we win and buy...... FEELING LUCKY :big_grin:

If we have more then 7 I can drive too.. I can take 3 + me in my Hot Rod (HA - NOT- Pontiac Vibe)