PDA

View Full Version : Ann Arbor Reef Club Our Very Own "The Fish Doctor Tom" and The Time Machine Band

Sir Patrick
02-20-2012, 11:14 PM
We have all been invited by Tom "The Fish Doctor" to come see him and his band play locally, in Chelsea, this friday night! Starts @ 9pm till around 1am.

Would be great to get a good A2reefer group out to see/support him. The last 2 times i have gone were both GREAT times! This is a must see band and is great entertainment for a friday night!

Did I mention cheapest beer in the area????

Arctic Coliseum - Home (http://www.arcticcoliseum.net/index.html)

Anyone want to go??

Tropical Buff
02-21-2012, 08:44 AM
We have all been invited by Tom "The Fish Doctor" to come see him and his band play locally, in Chelsea, this friday night! Starts @ 9pm till around 1am.

Would be great to get a good A2reefer group out to see/support him. The last 2 times i have gone were both GREAT times! This is a must see band and is great entertainment for a friday night!

Did I mention cheapest beer in the area????

Arctic Coliseum - Home (http://www.arcticcoliseum.net/index.html)

Anyone want to go??
That sounds like a good time I heard that they are really good Dentdominator told me he saw them when they played at captain joes

Sir Patrick
02-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Dent wasnt joking! They are not your typical bar band. They really rock it out!

Feel free to join us Bart. Last 2 times i went out- it was a GREAT time!

Tropical Buff
02-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Chris

do you know what time they start tomorrow??

Sir Patrick
02-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Chris

do you know what time they start tomorrow??
I beleive they start at 8:30pm till around 1am.

I will likely be there around 10pm or so.

Looking forward to seeing a good crowd! Looks like there will be at least 6 of us, so far. Most likely more!

Paulo
02-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I'll see you tomorrow chris. Should we meet in the normal place around 8:30 or so?

Sir Patrick
02-23-2012, 05:21 PM
I'll see you tomorrow chris. Should we meet in the normal place around 8:30 or so?

Yup- I should be off work around 830 or so, possibly 9. We can meet up at creekside, and go from there.

If anyone else wants to meet at creekside, and catch a ride or just have someone to follow, let me know. I will PM you my number, to get hold of me.

Sir Patrick
02-26-2012, 08:23 PM
From a couple conversations today, I am thinking this could become a monthly event! Always nice to get out from behind a keyboard and enjoy a night on the town w/ some fellow reefers!