PDA

View Full Version : Did I do ok on this Frag?

labman
12-26-2005, 12:49 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok I acted on impulse on this coral frag the person is close to me might even be a Michigan Reefers member. so I won't have to have shipped but I wanted to know what others thought I can't find much online about it just thought it would be a nice peice as it grows and my daughters favorite color is of course pink discriped as a ultra rare pink star polyp frag paid 20.50 bit seemd abit high but then it did seem unusual.#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:U S:11&Item=7733059484" target=_blank#ed_cl#http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Item=7733059484#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#!-- / message --#ed_cl##ed_op#!-- sig --#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#__________________#ed_op#B R#ed_cl#130 Gallon Tank bought used, $200, Wet/dry Ebay $225 Hamilton hood 3x250 MH with 2 T5's 80 watt Diyreef. 2 Seio 1500 (pet conection) UV Stralizer Ebay#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#130 1 Yellow Tang-1 Red Hawk-2 Black Ocellaris-2 neon gobbies-1 lawnmower Blenny-1 6 line wrasse-2 Zebra Darts-2 Blood Shrimp-1 Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby-Micheal's Pistol Shrimp-1 yellow Damsel that win't leave.1 Blue Linckia Sea Star#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#60 Gallon 1 Coral Beauty-1 Yellow Head Jawfish-1 False Clown-2 Pipe Fish#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#35 Work in Progress #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

graphixx
12-26-2005, 01:08 PM
how big is the frag??? I would not call it ultra rare but you dont see it that often but I would not call it ultra rare.

Reef_Angel
12-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Ultra Rare? I have tons of those and they are easy to frag IMO, and I have 3 loose pieces that are growing like crazy. I hope your daughter likes it!

labman
12-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Well I thought Ultra rare was a huge exsageration but sometimes we have to gamble I guess hadn;t seen it in my lfs so I figured it was worth a try. at least I don't have to pay shipping on it. if it grows well then I can frag it myself down the road. 20 bucks I can live with I woul guess it's frag size don't know but she did say it came with the lr about the size of a baseball so that's worth a fewbucks too..at least it's good to know it grows well lol

jerryc
12-26-2005, 05:38 PM
No i don't thank its all that hi even if its not to rare

Sparky
12-26-2005, 09:27 PM
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They may not be ultra rare, but they look cool. Enjoy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

mutts
12-26-2005, 11:36 PM
That is a nice looking item. I have no clue if it is ultra rare but I would pay that for it. It is a good thing you didn't have to pay shipping also, then it may have been a little high. Hope it does good. Keep us posted.