PDA

View Full Version : 12G Nano Cube Brand New!!

Sea~Horse~Whisperer
02-07-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a glass 12G nano cube for sale. I paid 119.00 for it. I will sell it for 75.00. It has never had water in it. I was going to set this up but my husband said NO tanks in the bedroom. I have more pics if you want them. It would have to be picked up since I don't think it would be worth the $ to ship it.

Here is the link to the EXACT Nano I have for sale. (except mine has 2 moon lights added at the factory)

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=10677&N=2004+2020&ref=of&subref=cm&cm_mmc=PPC-_-Yahoo-_-fish-_-nano%20cube

Thanks,
Angie

perpetual98
02-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Darn husbands....

Is it the DX model or the regular? I assume it's the regular model.

Sea~Horse~Whisperer
02-08-2006, 08:40 AM
It is the regular model.

Darn husband is right.......but it's the first time he said no about anything that has to do with salty stuff. He's a truck driver and only sleeps at home 1 night a week so I guess I wont argue this time. :)

perpetual98
02-08-2006, 08:47 AM
So if he's home only 1 night a week, you guys aren't sleeping anyway... ;)

Tom McKenna
02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea~Horse~Whisperer
02-12-2006, 12:12 AM
so true. LOL Nano is no longer available.

I had it sold so I decided I better fill it with water just to make sure it didn't leak or anything. Good thing I checked because it seems to be leaking from a bottom seal. Bad news is now I have to contact the person that was going to come pick it up next weekend and let them know that it is defective. The good news is that I will have to re silicone it and keep it :) Maybe after I re silicone it I will set it up in one of my daughter's bedrooms. (It's just not worth returning it to where I bought it. )

Thanks, Angie

dakar
02-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Angie aren't they made from acrylic? If so silicone may not be the answer, a few drops of weld-on would do the trick though.