PDA

View Full Version : ReefTech is now a moderator :)

jimsflies
02-04-2013, 08:47 PM
CR has grown a bunch in the past few months! It is important to me that we maintain a friendly environment for our members and be as responsive as possible when problems arise.

To continue to provide this level of service, we have added an additional moderator to our staff. ReefTech has come on board as a moderator. Matt has a lot of reefing knowledge and has been in the hobby for about 10 years. A couple years ago, he was building LED systems for other hobbyists. So has a lot of knowledge in one of the major trends in reefkeeping.

In his own words..."he eats,sleeps,and breath reefs!!!!" Just like the rest of us...;) So I know he'll fit right into the crew.

Rabidgoose
02-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Welcome......

ReefTech
02-04-2013, 10:32 PM
thanks Jim and Rabidgoose!!!!

ive only been a member of CaptiveReefs for a year, but in that year my knowledge of reefing has grown immensely. Ive met some really amazing people along the way that have let me pick their brains for hours at a time. hopefully i can return the favor and use the new found knowledge to help others out along the way. Jim and everyone else that has helped but together this forum as done an amzing job. Happy to call CaptiveReefs home :thumbsup:....plus I guess its about time to start my own tank thread :embarrassed:

Sir Patrick
02-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Welcome!!!

MizTanks
02-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Welcome.....

larryandlaura
02-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Welcome....

Jamesr
02-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Welcome!!!

ReefTech
02-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks everyone!!! Hoping to make it out to the Ann Arbor swap to see everyone.