PDA

View Full Version : FIJI Mud

yarddart95
02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
I recently came into some FIJI mud that my brother turned me on to. I have several different sps corals, BTA and was told it was good for them. I started my first dose 1 1/2 tsp for a 150 gallon tank on Saturday evening right before the lights out. I thoughT OMG I have killed everything due to my tank looking like a hurricane had hit it. To my surprize Sunday morning the lights came on and the tank was clear, I noticed the Bubble tip anemone looked a little dirty, so I directed alittle more waterflow towards him. My other corals were alittle more vibrant and healthier. Today is Monday and I am really noticing more polyps are popping everywhere and the BTA is looking like a million bucks. I have about 10-12 new tubes sprotting out all over the place. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings, but I am very impressed with the FIJI mud so far. Has anyone else tried FIJI mud? Any bad experiences or repercussions from its use?:thumbsup:

MizTanks
02-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Never even heard of it-lol. Gonna tag along for long term results :)

reefwonders
02-26-2013, 05:33 AM
I've used the Fiji Gold for awhile and do like the results I get. Haven't had a problem yet.

04charedcompg
03-27-2013, 02:05 PM
i've seen fiji mud before, i thought it was a refugium additive tho. I've been using fiji gold for 2-3 years now with great results.