PDA

View Full Version : The winning power ball ticket

PurpleAardvark
04-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Yes, you got it I want the winning jackpot ticket from wendsdays powerball ticket. Willing to trade frags for it or pay $5. The trip to the metal instition for the person who actually does this is on me.:D

mutts
04-15-2006, 07:28 PM
And you can share that with me too! lol

PurpleAardvark
04-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Hey I am not greedy I would split it. If you pay $2.50 and I pay $2.50 umm............. that leaves..... umm... well it adds up to something. Hey hooked on phonix didn't work for math ok.

mutts
04-16-2006, 12:30 AM
didn't work for spelling either... hehe.... so now we just have to find someone to give us that ticket

PurpleAardvark
04-16-2006, 12:35 PM
You found that too.

Reef_Angel
04-17-2006, 05:13 PM
I want in on this too! Don't forget me. :)

PurpleAardvark
04-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Darn no pms yet hopefully soon

PurpleAardvark
04-19-2006, 03:03 AM
Hey mutts not to get off the subject but that pic looks almost like my retarded cat that thinks he is a dog. The reason I say almost is he has a messed up ear from anther cat bitting it almost half off.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/27366101_0102-thumb.jpg

mutts
04-19-2006, 01:27 PM
The link wouldn't work, but my cat also acts like a dog. He is a first generation Bengel (sp?) and wasn't suposed to be sold as a pet... but some how we get him for free though a pet store. He also has some medical problems... retardation is one I think. Any of this similar to your cat?

BTW his name is Simba

PurpleAardvark
04-19-2006, 01:41 PM
yep. Sounds just like him although he is a mutt I think. His name is Toby (or fat ***). I got him from Animart (a local pet store). He has alot of medical issues too. I had to take him to the all night vet after his last set of shots. He also has a thing for remotes and gets ****ed of when you take them away from him as you can see from the pic I posted above. Even with all of his retarded behavior I still think he is one of the best animals I have ever owned.

mutts
04-19-2006, 08:53 PM
We got Simba in VA about i want to say 10 or so years ago. He used to be sick all the time, but the trip back from germany seemed to clam him down a lot. He is the best cat in the world.

When he was little (well before we had dogs) he used to fetch milk rings (you know when you open a gallon of milk the little ring thing)

PurpleAardvark
04-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Hey does your cat like water? I can't keep mine out of the shower unless I have the door shut. Same thing with my sump on my tank. He is going 2 years old. His favorate things in the world are food, fuzy cat toys, and water. He does fetch stuff for me. One time it was a baby snake he had killed. Pretty good for an indoor cat with no frount claws (he was like that when I got him0.