PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Fragging!!

eldiente
11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok so while suctioning out some of my detrius and junk from my tank today I hit my beloved Idaho Grape plating coral and broke it all up. I ended up with about 5-6 pieces. They are so fragile, I couldn't believe how easy it broke and then broke again while I was trying to replace it on the rock wall. So now I have multiple idaho grapes starting.

Will,(Slim) if you want an Idaho Grape I've got one for you, no charge. Greg I think you already have one, but if you don't you're welcome to one also.

I hate days like this. Stupic hair algae that I was trying to remove! Anyway I just had to rant a little bit, thanks for letting me complain. Hope you have a great day.

Reptoreef
11-05-2007, 08:20 AM
I would love one if you are headed down anytime soon!

eldiente
11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Actually I may be coming down this weekend for a birthday, I'll let ya know as it get's closer to the weekend,

melev
11-05-2007, 01:51 PM
You can try to glue them back together with Super Glue Gel, and in time they will heal over and look pretty good again.

eldiente
11-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I did try that, but the piece is so fragile it just broke again before the super glue get could hold. So I'll just let it grow again, and have some to trade for other frags or something. Thank-you for the advice though.

graphixx
11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
OOH OOH OOH I CALL DIBS ON ONE!!!!!! let me know when I can swing by and get that baby. cruddy deal to hear but would love a piece of that baby!!!

slim
11-07-2007, 11:37 AM
PM sent!

eldiente
11-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Greg, come over any time after 5:30 or after noon on friday, just give me a call. I finally figured out the air bubbles on my Closed loop, one of the fittings behind the tank (where I can barely reach) came loose, there was absolutely no glue left when I took it apart, only a little bit of caulking materal holding it together, It's home curing right now from the new glue job, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works tonight.

Will, pm resent

graphixx
11-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I will give you a buzz friday