PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Beakerbob as our Chemistry Expert

jimsflies
04-24-2010, 09:06 PM
I happy to annouce that BeakerBob has agreed to be our Subject Matter Expert to help answer chemistry related questions. Although most of us know Bob for his awesome photography skills, Bob has been in the laboratory most of his 30-year career.

Bob started his career with in a clinical hospital after his internship was completed. After 10 years of working in the medical field, he went into the forensic laboratory with the Michigan State Police, specializing in serology, footwear impressions, tire impressions, physical matches and unknowns. He has trained extensively at the FBI Training academy and is recognized as an expert forensic witness throughout Michigan. ...You know the stuff you see on CSI!

Bob is currently the Laboratory Director for the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and Environment where he manages two state-wide laboratories, the Environmental Laboratory and the Drinking Water Laboratory.

In addition to Bob's chemistry expertise in medicine, forensics, and the environment, Bob brings with him almost 40 years of saltwater and reefing experience! Bob started with his first saltwater tank in the mid-1970. Although he keeps a fairly low profile with his own reef, many of us know Bob is holding an extensive collection of exquisite chalices.

I'm honored to have Bob's expertise at our disposal!

Rabidgoose
04-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome Bob, and thanks for helping out.

I knew you looked familiar....I think I saw you in court quite a while back, you had a nice suit on and I was in an orange jump suit and shackles.....:big_grin:

Paulo
04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks bob. looking forward to questions put into your area.

schminksbro
04-24-2010, 11:50 PM
An excellent addition! Thanks for your contribution Bob!:thumbsup:

Skyhigh
04-25-2010, 08:22 AM
Wow we have our own CSI agent. That way to cool!!!!

BeakerBob
04-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone! Great to be on-board........This will be fun!