PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of The Blue Glow unite!

schminksbro
05-05-2010, 01:12 AM
The Blue Glow is pleased to announce our frag rack referral program for the month of May. If you refer a customer to us who purchases a blue glow frag rack you will receive $10.00 credit towards a rack of your own. We build racks for every application from the hobbyist's frag tank to the LFS's display tank to the coral farmer's prop system. You can combine multiple referrals and cut your costs or even get a free rack! Simply tell the person to let us know that you sent them. If you are a member of a club, work for an aquaculture facility, of simply frequent a LFS, get the word out and get yourself a rack!

Sir Patrick
05-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Great idea!! Think I got a few leads on some peeps that need a rack.

For those that dont know-

The blue glow racks are the nicest, top quality racks I have ever seen! Almost too nice to put into a tank, and have turn purple with coraline! The pics look nice, but dont do the small details justice, like the smooth edges and the flawless surfaces. These arent your run of the mil frag racks!

Bella127
05-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I was very impressed with the quality and appearance of these racks. Do you do custom racks as well Andy?

schminksbro
05-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks Bella! Yes I can make racks for any application. You simply give me some dimensions and I send a 3D drawing for your approval. Your racks are usually shipped within a couple of days.

I was very impressed with the quality and appearance of these racks. Do you do custom racks as well Andy?

ReeferRob
05-23-2010, 08:58 PM
I was particularly impressed with the latest designs for frag swaps and traveling. The square racks are really awesome and can fit directly into a 5 gallon bucket! Putting one of those on my next order for sure.

Sir Patrick
05-23-2010, 10:47 PM
I finally got one of these rack for my very own!!! Very nice- thx Andy!!

schminksbro
05-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks Guys! It was great seeing you all at MMC! Thanks for helping to make the conference a success for The Blue Glow!