[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

110 gal RODI

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default 110 gal RODI

I just ordered a RO6102DINT Aquarium(2), Reef 110GPD RO+2DI water system, from Filterdirect on Ebay. here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

do you have somewhere to store 110 gallons per day ?? are these units water flow adjustable ?? i need to invest in one.

PurpleAardvark - Reefkeeper CR Member

great r.o. Non-adjustable but hey do have a shut off feature if you use a float switch or valve.

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

The actual output will vary according to your water pressure in the house. We use the same unit, and quite pleased with it's actualy filtering performance.

However with water pressure around 30-35psi it takes around 24 hours to produce 35 gallons. I'm just waiting on the well pump to die so I can put in a mongo horsepower pump and larger pressure tank, or an inline pressure booster to help increase faster production of RO/DI.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

I use the same system(have for some time)... I just replaced the 100 TFC membrane with a 75 TFC and replaced the auto shut-off and flow restrictor. The 75 gpd membrane, although producing "less" water in a day, produces more well purified water. The 100 gpd will generally produce 90% purified water while the 75(and those producing less) will produce a general 95-98% purified water. Go see www.filterdirect.com for more info.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

thanx for the info guys. this is going to be my next purchase and i wwant it to be a good one.