[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Basics

This is our general discussion forum. If you're not sure where to post, feel free to post here. It covers topics about about tanks, stands, sumps, refugiums, salt, substrate, liverock, disasters, new to reefing, propagation setups, etc.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Best Snails To Buy For A Bare Bottom Tank

Từ trước đến nay thì việc nằm mơ rồi đánh xổ số đã trở thành điều quá quen thuộc đối với dân chơi xổ số. Họ cho rằng việc nằm mơ thấy các hiện tượng...
    Started by ariekazy, 12-23-2017 04:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  2. Help! Mollusks and Crustations Keep Dying

Hello Friends, It's been a long time since I posted. My tank has been on autopilot for the past four years (thank you Apex). However, the past...
    Started by rhouse24, 09-05-2015 08:25 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  3. Peroxide Dip?

I've had some passing conversations with reefers who have dipped their corals in peroxide to help combat nussiance algae. I have some frags that have...
    Started by jimsflies, 05-13-2015 09:41 AM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  4. Houston,we found the problem!!!

Well,we we're driving back home from the annual thanksgiving family PITA dinner and Mrs Binford brings up the tank and how she has been finding...
    Started by binford4000, 11-29-2014 10:18 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  5. Is it my lights?

My diatoms have turned into tiny tufts of algae. This algae looks like HA and seems to glue the sand together. I also have a couple spots of brown...
    Started by MizTanks, 07-24-2014 12:41 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  6. Went on a worm hunt...

After saying I'd do this for a good long while I finally pulled the rock from my tank and went on a worm hunt. I was after the "big scarey thing"...
    Started by Gryhund, 04-27-2014 09:12 AM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  7. ChemiClean and Phosguard?

Should I stop using Phosguard during ChemiClean treatment? I'm wondering because today is the 4th day for ChemiClean treatment and there's been no...
    Started by MizTanks, 02-23-2014 10:10 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  8. this is?

it started out in my aquarium rocks in the parts where not much light hits, have no idea what is it?? I want to remove them .... because they are...
    Started by clicfacil, 01-27-2014 08:13 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  9. Pest control

I'm looking for suggestions or knowledge on a reef safe natural predator of bristle worms. Thanks :)
    Started by MizTanks, 10-22-2011 06:13 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  10. Red carpet like Algae?

Well tonight I took a good look at my rock. Another reefer posted an id this algae and I've got/have had the same for quit some time. I now see where...
    Started by MizTanks, 08-13-2013 08:09 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  11. Cyano outbreak :(

So recently I had a pretty bad outbreak of cyano :( I've been monitoring all my params, nitrates are at 0 and phosphates are now between 0-.25, I've...
    Started by Beryce20, 06-30-2013 08:16 AM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  12. Flow, power head placement , return and hob overflow

Hi all looking for advice on some flow issues. Been in the hobby about two years and have grown from the tank that was given to me (algae infested...
    Started by jehudial, 05-11-2013 08:03 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread