[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Basics

This is our general discussion forum. If you're not sure where to post, feel free to post here. It covers topics about about tanks, stands, sumps, refugiums, salt, substrate, liverock, disasters, new to reefing, propagation setups, etc.

Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread great information for new hobbyists

These are awesome threads here on CR to help you if you are just starting out in the hobby: research, research, research When asking for...
    Started by Rabidgoose, 07-03-2011 07:20 AM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  2. Sticky Thread TOTM nominations

Members....if you see a tank that should be considered for TOTM take a moment and nominate it. All entries are considered and you can nominate your...
    Started by Rabidgoose, 02-04-2011 01:19 PM
  1. Lowest cost and easiest way to eliminate green hair, bubble, turf and slime algae

Lowest cost and easiest way to eliminate green hair, bubble, turf and slime algae from your aquarium (hopefully permanently). This new test...
    Started by SantaMonicaHelp, 05-03-2014 03:39 PM
    5 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 5

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  2. Gathering supplies to start again, but need help please

Hello! It's been awhile! :D After many years of being away, we are wading back in to the waters. I am going through my old stuff and came...
    Started by mgood86, 05-04-2021 09:10 AM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  3. The return of RR!

Hey everyone! After a fairly long break, I have returned to the reefing hobby. It is GREAT to see that Jim kept this active and operational for so...
    Started by RedfordReefer, 07-20-2021 10:17 AM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  4. Hello CR, after two years or of the hobby I’m coming back.

After cleaning out the pull barn a week ago, I stumbled upon all my old reef equipment. Among the items was my old 29 gallon frag tank. So I decided...
    Started by larryandlaura, 05-20-2018 07:42 AM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  5. Bobbit on the Brain !?!

Thanks to a recent ID post I found out that what I thought was just a "Big Weird" bristle worm is in fact a Bobbit worm. So after a long weekend with...
    Started by Badfish, 02-27-2012 09:12 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  6. Salt delivery Midland

The water we drink everyday contains a lot of impurities. A proper amount of salt and sodium is necessary for our body. More or less quantity can be...
    Started by MartinSword, 11-19-2019 11:00 PM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  7. coral rocks shells pricing

Hi guys, This might be an odd question, but my dad has a big box of coral/rocks/shells he has stored in the garage for ages i was wondering if...
    Started by caes, 05-02-2020 05:11 PM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  8. Commercial Cleaning Dalworthington Gardens

Commercial cleaning companies helps to perform the cleaning activities on contract basis. One can hire commercial cleaning companies and get benefits...
    Started by RichardLearner, 10-04-2019 11:57 PM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  9. Need Help With Aquarium Fish Tank

I'm 57 year old and not into fish keeping. I am thinking to gift a mid sized aquarium to my wife, but i'm confused among 3 options. I'll appreciate...
    Started by johnmuller, 09-25-2019 05:02 AM
  10. After Many Years, saying Goodbye Need advice on tank/livestock/etc pricing

Hi Folks, Life is changing and with the retirement of my wife it means downsizing. We are selling our home and I have to sell my beloved Reef...
    Started by Tom Toro, 07-31-2019 03:25 PM
  11. Anemone

I cannot for the life of me keep an anemone alive. I feed then regularly but they just shrink up and go away. What am i doing wrong. I want one...
    Started by tmercer, 10-01-2018 11:05 AM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion
  12. Aquarium Research Study - Have Your Say!

Hello! My name is Larynn Cutshaw and I am a Master of Arts in Marine Affairs candidate at The University of Rhode Island. I am working on a thesis...
    Started by AquariumTradeURI, 09-14-2018 07:50 AM

Sub-Topic:

General Discussion

Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread