Need help. Had a major vacation disaster and 4 years worth of food dumped in tank from a auto feeder. I would have let it go for a week but I was gone for 10 days and had some new fish. Anyway Amonia went to 2.0 lost 3 fish and it has taken major work every day to get everything back to 0. The big spike and food cause a brownish algae bloom in tank. I get professional advise from reef paradise and I shut down feeding and lights for the last 2 days. Algae is almost gone in the tank but is now in my refugium all over my chelurpa. I run my refugium light 24 hrs. I would rather have the algae in the sump but I am afraid when I turn the lights back on in the display tank it will be in the water from the sump and just come back. Any suggestions on removing it from fug without spreading it back into tank. Not absolutely sure it is cyano but pretty sure. I have at least 30 snails and none have died from eating the algae so I assume not dinos?