[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

dakar said to ask

Bookmark and Share
    Kenny_Graham - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default dakar said to ask

Dakar suggested I ask "The Community" for this question. I'm forced to do a major down sizing. I purchased a "24G Nano Cube Deluxe" model #7051. Comes standard with two 60 x 60 mm cooling fans, (2) 36 watt combo bulbs and remote ballast, 290 GPH submersible pump. What do you suggest for a skimmer and or cooler? It's not setup yet as I'm looking for "the just right cabinet, you know how that is.. What are your view points?
    Kenny_Graham

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

AquaC is bringing out a mini-version of their Remora series. It is designed for 5 - 25 gallons. Per Marine Depot it should be out this month. It is shown in their new catalog but not yet listed on their site. The full size Remora have awesome reviews. I run an AquaC EV-120 and feel it is a great skimmer. I would just keep an eye on Marine Depot's web site for its release.

Smile nano

Thank you I'll watch for it.

Kenny_Graham

Check out nano-reef.com as well as nanotuners.com and nanocustoms.com

Eric
    120G Reef and 40B reef at work, 120G tank dry and dirty in the garage.

Talking Nano

Thanks alot, I didn't know where to look.

Kenny_Graham