[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

FedEx damage results are in

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Bobby, that's so sad... I hope they take good care of you.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

yeah its allways a hassle when something like this comes up. I get sooo nervous everytime I ship something. but its allways a gamble. the thing that urks me is that no body knew where the package was!!!!! that shows a lack of organization and incompetence. But rest assured this will get taken care of.
    fulltankshot 1 - FedEx damage results are in

Greg, I should offer you my condolances, too. It must upset you to see your hard work arrive in such awful condition.

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

I just sent out a ZO package for a reefer overnight USPS and it came
    back to me the next day flatter thin a pancake.
    The post office calmed it was not a good package and i sent it in one i got from F&S.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

i guess i had to learn the hard way that we ship at our own risk ... FedEx denied our claim but i did get Greg his shipping cost back so i guess it wasnt a total loss. we are going to try again this week i think.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default ...then let me speak to YOUR Supervisor!!

I used to work as a Customer Service Supervisor, aka God. I was at the top of the heap when it came to authorizing credits for damaged things etc. My job was to do ANYTHING to keep the customer happy. Fed Ex has an awful lot of new competitions, and they know it, so they should be willing to make the situation right! What I just want to say from that is, there's always someone higher up on the food chain of the refund later. Don't stop when you get that first couple "no, I can't help yous...this is the best I can do for you!" Keep demanding a higher supervisor, and if you get no satisfaction there, ask to speak to the CEO of the company!! For every supposed Supervisor you speak to, make sure you get their name and ID number. Remember, everyone has a supervisor, so take advantage of that. That's what they are getting paid for!! Good Luck! Angel :angel06:

Quote:....out a ZO package for a reefer overnight USPS and it came
    back to me the next day flatter thin a pancake.
    The post office calmed it was not a good package and i sent it in one i got from F&S.[/quote]
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Kenny_Graham - Reefkeeper CR Member

Lightbulb Fed X

i had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago. Foster and Smith just replace my shipment.

lReef lKeeper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bobby

thanx for the post Angel, i think i might try to get someone higher up than the supervisors i was talking too. i got a little angry so i figured i would just let it go and we could try again with another carrier.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2