I've been Bristle worm hunting since 7pm, it is now 9:50pm. So far I've removed 30 (yes I counted) bristle worms.
Using a knee high nylon stocking. I cut the ends off the stocking, put a gulf ball size piece of LR and some freeze dried off brand shrimp into the sock. Tied loose knots in the ends. Added to my tank is a easy accessible, dark area.
After removing it for the 3rd time I discovered one most important thing about using this method to catching them lil buggers. The nylon *must* have twists in it, or the worms just crawl on top of it. It is only when the worm enters a twisted part of the nylon that it cannot remove itself.
Most of the worms removed were 2" and under. I will be working on catching the bigger ones