[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Basics

This is our general discussion forum. If you're not sure where to post, feel free to post here. It covers topics about about tanks, stands, sumps, refugiums, salt, substrate, liverock, disasters, new to reefing, propagation setups, etc.

Page 11 of 158 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... Last
  1. Salt Choice

Looking to use a better quality salt for my tank this time around. I've heard a lot about Salinity by AquaVitro, Red Sea Coral Pro, and Neo Marine by...
    Started by ETBReefer05, 07-28-2013 06:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Salt & Water
  2. Anyone using Tropic Marin Bio-Actif salt?

I have used Reef Crystals for years now and decided to change salts. The Tropic Marin Bio-Actif salt is supposed to aid the skimmer. Anyone have any...
    Started by larryandlaura, 10-10-2012 11:03 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Salt & Water
  3. diy hood

hi there, I am building my own ho t5 hood and have not benn able to select a ballast for it doing 4 individual t5 lights 24" long so i need 4...
    Started by smontmagny59, 07-18-2013 09:06 PM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  4. Salinity Drop?

What are acceptable levels that my salinity can drop between WC? It's gone from 35 to 33 in the last 10 days. Have some salt creep around skimmer...
    Started by MizTanks, 07-10-2013 02:35 PM

Sub-Topic:

Salt & Water
  5. New 37 gallon reef build

I am setting a new 37 gallon with the intent of making it a reef tank over time. I have gotten a lot of different opinions on filtration and...
    Started by smontmagny59, 07-06-2013 11:47 PM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  6. Pico reef

My daughter received a 3 gallon desk top aquarium that right now is freshwater. She wants to make it a saltwater tank. I told her we could do a...
    Started by samoyedsrule, 07-02-2013 08:52 PM

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing
  7. Cyano outbreak :(

So recently I had a pretty bad outbreak of cyano :( I've been monitoring all my params, nitrates are at 0 and phosphates are now between 0-.25, I've...
    Started by Beryce20, 06-30-2013 08:16 AM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  8. Acrylic Tank

has anyone made their oun Acrylic Tank? Just wondering if iits easy also would like to curve the front like a biocube. want it to be 80-100 gallons.
    Started by Jamesr, 06-20-2013 12:20 PM
  9. Food recipes

Well might seam strange or obsessive but we have been making our own food and freezing it. We have seen great results with our recipe and got me...
    Started by binford4000, 04-14-2013 08:59 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Ecology
  10. Flow, power head placement , return and hob overflow

Hi all looking for advice on some flow issues. Been in the hobby about two years and have grown from the tank that was given to me (algae infested...
    Started by jehudial, 05-11-2013 08:03 PM

Sub-Topic:

Algae & Pests
  11. Detroit Water and chloramines

I have had a hard time finding the correct info on this so now that Ive spoken to a person with a phd in chemical engineer and a masters in material...
    Started by simonbenjamin, 05-10-2013 05:15 AM

Sub-Topic:

Salt & Water
  12. Detroit Public Water

Hey I was just about to order the replacement filters for my filterguys RO/DI system and was wondering if anyone knew off hand whether dpw uses...
    Started by cheapfish1, 06-03-2010 06:58 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3

Sub-Topic:

New to Reefing

Page 11 of 158 First ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread