[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

My first fish

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    CR Member
    First Name
    jim

hey pat....i dont know if you know it but you can take pics of your tank and have your own album with your photos for others to see as well as a record for yourself to keep track of your progress like the size of your stuff 6 months later...thats kinda nice cuz most of this stuff grows real slow.and you begin to wonder is it growing at all....my stuff grows slow because thats the way i want it....do i want it to grow a little faster yes,,,,but i dont want to have to be a serious serious serious reefer....i want to have fun with it and not be a super duper chemist...so my stuff grows slower...thats not to say you need to be a chemist...its just easier for me.....so if you want to post some pics in your very own album for others to see....even though your just starting your reef...i believe you go to member tools and then to my album up at the top...to get started...i personally go to others albums while im chatting with them...it sorta can give you something to chat about....you know?

Fish Dad - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jim

Congratulation Pat - cool star and fish...

Pat-O - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Patrick

Yea I have been planning on checking out the tropicorium just gotta figure out when I wanna make it down there. Do they mostly have coral there though or do they have some fish aswell. Yeah I didnt realy think about the album I think i would like to use it to see my progress. Thanks

CR Member
    First Name
    Derek

that goby is sweet.. man i miss mine they are such cool fish!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2