[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New Stuff!!

Bookmark and Share

Default New Stuff!!

Well, my g/f cae back from FL with a big styrofoam co0ler full of go0dies!!
    She got some live rock for her new 30gal, some white hermit crabs and snails.

She also got some of her stuff thats "just renting" in my aquarium until her's is up to spec. (mines like 4 years established, hers has only been up for a month or so.) A nice piece of rock with a bunch of "ring of fire" zoas.

I got a nice size rock with like 9 beautiful orange ric's, a bunch of hermits, some nassarius snails, another sand sifting star, and a couple small pieces of live rock.

The co0lest thing though is all the hitchhikers!! I got 2 pistol shrimp, at least 1 is female b/c you can see all the orange eggs inside her. Lots of small brittle stars and a couple unidentified crabs. I think 1 of them was a gorilla crab ... he went into the refugium, heh.

I will try to get some pics asap.

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

What store did she shop at? I love checking out LFS when I go to other states.
    ><((((

the LFS was in Gainesville, FL, not sure of the name.
    We're originally from FL, moved to KY about 1.5 years ago. I really miss the variety and relative cheapness of the livestock from LFS's back home in FL.

everything in the LFS in FL is basically half price of what I pay at LFS's here in Lexington, KY.

and yea, i agree, I love going into a LFS ive never been to and seeing all kinds of new fish n critters.

cweber - Reefkeeper CR Member

Very cool. Cant wait for pics!

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

me to. cant wait to see
    :: hummer :nemo

this isnt stuff from the newest batch, but the ricordia is from the same place in FL that we got the new stuff from.

I started messin with the camera, then the lights went out, more pics so0n.

It was a ricordia with 3 mouths, this was the 1st oen to split off and now the other 2 mouths are splitting apart now.

ricordia - New Stuff!!

OK, heres some pics of my tank/new stuff. The orange Rics, the ring of fire zoas, the sand sifting star are the new additions.

Theres a pic of my 2 head trumpet with each head almost done splitting. The other trumpet (smaller one) one head is splitting.

I have another pink/purple ric that has 2 mouths and is seperating.

As you can see, I love zoas, heh. I want/need more!!! Have tons of those fuzzy shro0ms if anyone wants to buy a frag. Otherwise, whatcha think?

[ame="http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/pass1over/?action=view&current=30ab30b4.pbw"]Aquarium_July31 slideshow by pass1over - Photobucket[/ame]

cweber - Reefkeeper CR Member

Nice!!