[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

NEW TANK IS ON THE WAY!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    shovelhead91701 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Shawn

Default NEW TANK IS ON THE WAY!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

:twisted: Just got off the phone with the guys at glasscages.com and they will be delivering my new 250 GALLON tank on Oct. 15th in Dallas! Maybe by the time I get the tank in, set up, and alive I will have figured out how to make pictures "magically" appear on this danged ole internet thingy. I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Just had to share it with you guys. Later. Shawn
    The days are long and the work is difficult but every night I sleep as a man who has achieved his goals.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

congrats 250 now that will be a fun tank. I cannot wait till I get started on my wall project. I am about 6 months from starting on it. you will have to get some pics of that baby when you start setting it up. :D
    fulltankshot 1 - NEW TANK IS ON THE WAY!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

First Name
    Shawn

sorry about putting this in invertebrates...... my bad.
    The days are long and the work is difficult but every night I sleep as a man who has achieved his goals.

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

do the pics from the start and you will have them to look back at all that hard work
    GOOOOD luck with it
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Moved it....and for news like that you earn a waiver for the public flogging.

Sounds fantastic. Tiem to get the RO/DI unit cranked up and put into overtime :D It took ours over a week to generate enough water for the first fill of our 180.

Lots and lots of pics! I'm sure we'll find a easy way for you to post them. Congrats!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Guido - Reefkeeper CR Member

Wow, a 250. Whats the length on that baby?
    Failure is for those who accept it.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice, That could add for a good time lol, Lotsa stuff you could do with 250 gallons of water#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Guido - Reefkeeper CR Member

LoL, you aren't kidding.
    Failure is for those who accept it.

First Name
    Shawn

We had the tank built to fit in a certain place in our new house. Dimensions are 60" long,30" wide, 31" tall. It will have 2 overflows with 2- 1 1/2" drains in each overflow. We also had them drill four returns into the back and I plan on running two mag12 pumps w/ SCWD for the returns. I am gonna have to do a serious skimmer upgrade too as soon as I get the new sump built for this one. I plan on about 100gal sump w/ refugium.(maybe try out that Zenia in the sump Dakar has been talking about?) Anybody got a good recommendation for a skimmer to handle that much water? Also gonna have to get on the ball w/ that DIY light upgrade......Man I didn't realize how much work I just caused for myself until just now!

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Have you figured out what you are gonna use to light that puppy up with yet? Or still in the planning phase? Building the stuff is the wasy part....it's paying for it that hurts
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last