[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

opinion for a 46 gallon bowfront

Bookmark and Share

Default opinion for a 46 gallon bowfront

I just wanted opinions since I value the opinion of the folks on this site. I was recently offered a 46g bowfront stainless steel tank and stand with a 36 in corallife pc light, an ecosystem hang-on refugium an unknown brand canister filter and an unknown powerhead for $550.00. The system is 3-4 months old. I eventually want to upgrade to a 46g but wasn't looking to do that now, but at that price with that equipment I might be foolish to pass it up!!! The former owner upgraded to a 72g and wants to sell his current system. What do you guys think, should I jump on it and will that light at 4.1 w per g support what I have? I appreciate any input!!!

500$ cash And I think it would be a good deal. Especially bowfront.
    55 Gallon. One year old, and looking SUPER.