[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

securing frags

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

We just wedge them in somewhere never had good luck with the epoxy or the super glue.. just end up with my fingers stuck together and frags stuffed in the most convient place!
    for the softies a rubberband works pretty well. I did see some instructions somewhere about rubberbanding them down then using a small clear plastic cup or tupperware with holes in it to cover them. I think it said for some you just have to put a rock in w/o the rubberbanding and cover. After a bit it will attach on it's own.
    Good luck
    Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

greg is that the glue from like ace hardwere
    :: hummer :nemo

you can get loc-tite superglue gel at Lowes or Home Depot in the adhesive/glue section (by the paint).
    SAVE OUR REEFS ... PROPAGATE

[SIGPIC][img]http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingreef.gif[img][/SIGPIC]

glue them to really small rocks. and then go to home depot and in the paint section they have aqua mend.,. it is a small tube about 3 or 4 bucks, with green and white clay in it. you knead it up to mix the two, then put it wherever you want it. its not sticky very much, but it gets hard, and locks stuff in place

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2