[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Whose tank inspires you?

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    BK's Reef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Whose tank inspires you?

do any of you guys have that one tank that inspired you to do what you did? i have a few.
    1. sonnyx's rimless is the one that leaves me speechless, and made me choose a rimless nano.
    2. for the waterfall part i found these videos on youtube.

and i love this one
    "reefing sure takes up your money...but it is the best money ive ever spent!"

http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/marine-fish/bks-90-fowlr-8632/
    ^^^90 Fowlr thread

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I had 7FW tanks going when I walked into our LFS and saw my first 8g Oceanic Bio-Cube being kept as SW.
    June 11th of 09 I set one up. Moved a year later an the 8g was the only one that came with me. Every thing else sold or is in storage.
    Today whenever I look (which is often) at JimsFlies tank, the words that come to mind are-I wanna be like JimsFlies. Sounds silly but it's the truth
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

EMUreef - Reefkeeper
    IT Guru

Awards March Madness Award - 2013 March Madness Winner Photo of the Month Fishbowl Drawing Winner

I guess ill be at the different end of the spectrum, i didn't base my tank or get an inspiration from any one tank. Cause i want mine to be my own creation. though there a lot of amazing tanks out there, i want mine to be one of those amazing tanks people go wow i want mine to look like that.

redemer123 - Reefkeeper
    Graphic Designer

First Name
    Andrew

I also did not get inspired by anyones tank. I just randomly got into the hobby for some reason. However I will say that I admire andys tank (tank of the year winner) and I kind of look up to it.
    It takes a long long time to build a coral reef. Step by step the reefs survive on partnerships. And the most important partners are you and I.
    Likes BK's Reef liked this post

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

I am inspired at least monthly, and at times- daily!!!!

I have to say though- my dads tanks, growing up, inspired me to get into the saltwater hobby myself, and Dentdominators tank inspired me to take it all seriously, and try to do it right and learn what needs learned to do so.

Between then and now though, as I said- there have been so many inspirations!

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    I am inspired at least monthly, and at times- daily!!!!

I have to say though- my dads tanks, growing up, inspired me to get into the saltwater hobby myself, and Dentdominators tank inspired me to take it all seriously, and try to do it right and learn what needs learned to do so.

Between then and now though, as I said- there have been so many inspirations!
    A++
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

Corvette Reefer - Reefkeeper CR Member

My insperation for getting into fish tank started with my dad having fresh water, then sir patrick introduced salt water to my dad more to get him to start one then i wanted one like both sirpatrick and my dad had so i switch from freshwater to salt.
    The names Vette, Corvette. . .

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

^ And now you need to update your tank thread, lol!

Corvette Reefer - Reefkeeper CR Member

I cant mister!!! Daddy took cam to fl.
    The names Vette, Corvette. . .

henry hill - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Chris

Waynesreef,Jimc!
    Likes Hopkins liked this post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last