[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Your General Reef Supervisor

Bookmark and Share
    graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

Default Your General Reef Supervisor

I would like to introduce the forum to its new supervisor. Most of you know him. He is a very familiar face on the forum allways helping in anyway he can.
    JOJO!!!! A little bit about Joe. He has been into reefing a bit over a year and has been a member of CR since 11-16-2005. He is married with 3 kids and another on the way. I have personally talked to him quite a bit and is a heck of a guy.
    If there is anything you would like to see on this particular forum address it to JOJO and he will get the ball rolling. He will be keeping an eye on this forum since its a pretty busy one. Making sure everything runs smoothly on this forum.
    Join me in giving JOJO a warm welcome to the "General Reef Keeping" forum.
    fulltankshot 1 - Your General Reef Supervisor

RHAPALA - Reefkeeper Registered User
    NORTH EAST PA. YES MY TOWN IS REALLY CALLED NORTH EAST

WOOT!!!!!!!!! now get up here and make me a reef :P hahah just kidding bro congratz

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

First of all let me say thank you Greg for such a great welcome. Just want to let everyone know that I am here to help you and I'm more than willing to do so. If you have ANY ideas for the "general reef" section, questions, or problems just let me know and we'll get things rolling. I am very honored to have been appointed this position and will be doing everything I can to keep Captive Reefing up and running as smooth as it always has.

Jojo
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

congrats jojo you deseve it you allways there for all of us thanks
    :: hummer :nemo

Congrats! You gave me a very warm welcome tonight.

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

Thank you, I try to meet all of the new members!! Helps to keep the family feeling I love so much about this place! Hope to talk to you again soon!
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????