[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Guardians of The Blue Glow unite!

Bookmark and Share

Default Guardians of The Blue Glow unite!

The Blue Glow is pleased to announce our frag rack referral program for the month of May. If you refer a customer to us who purchases a blue glow frag rack you will receive $10.00 credit towards a rack of your own. We build racks for every application from the hobbyist's frag tank to the LFS's display tank to the coral farmer's prop system. You can combine multiple referrals and cut your costs or even get a free rack! Simply tell the person to let us know that you sent them. If you are a member of a club, work for an aquaculture facility, of simply frequent a LFS, get the word out and get yourself a rack!

2. Visit the Blue Glow's website
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Great idea!! Think I got a few leads on some peeps that need a rack.

For those that dont know-

The blue glow racks are the nicest, top quality racks I have ever seen! Almost too nice to put into a tank, and have turn purple with coraline! The pics look nice, but dont do the small details justice, like the smooth edges and the flawless surfaces. These arent your run of the mil frag racks!

Bella127 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pete
    Awards Fantasy Football Champion - 2012 Fantasy Football League Champ Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

I was very impressed with the quality and appearance of these racks. Do you do custom racks as well Andy?

Thanks Bella! Yes I can make racks for any application. You simply give me some dimensions and I send a 3D drawing for your approval. Your racks are usually shipped within a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella127 View Post
    I was very impressed with the quality and appearance of these racks. Do you do custom racks as well Andy?

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

I was particularly impressed with the latest designs for frag swaps and traveling. The square racks are really awesome and can fit directly into a 5 gallon bucket! Putting one of those on my next order for sure.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

I finally got one of these rack for my very own!!! Very nice- thx Andy!!

Thanks Guys! It was great seeing you all at MMC! Thanks for helping to make the conference a success for The Blue Glow!