[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

@vega15 has volunteered to help put this group buy together. Send Anthony a pm if you want to order. He will hook you up with the info. Once the group is set, you get preferred pricing and the items you order and pay for directly, will be shipped right to your door. The nice thing about group buys through BRS is you don't have to deal with pickups and other arrangements like a normal group buy.

I don't believe we will have any problems with getting it to 10 to get the discount.

2. Bulk Reef Supply
    vega15 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Anthony
    Awards Tank of the Month

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    @vega15 has volunteered to help put this group buy together. Send Anthony a pm if you want to order. He will hook you up with the info. Once the group is set, you get preferred pricing and the items you order and pay for directly, will be shipped right to your door. The nice thing about group buys through BRS is you don't have to deal with pickups and other arrangements like a normal group buy.

I don't believe we will have any problems with getting it to 10 to get the discount.
    Hey guys,

I am now setting up another group buy to happen on Tuesday March 27th.

Here is how it works:

We need a total of 10 people signed up to make it happen. All I need is your Last Name and the e-mail address (PM'd to me) that you used to sign up with at Bulk Reef Supply. Once we have the ten people needed I will submit the information to BRS.

If you have not yet signed up with BRS let me know b-4 you do PLEASE as I would like to send you a link to do so. I will need your FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS to send you the link.

The group buy will start Tuesday, March 27th so I will need everybody's info by Monday AM, March 26th please.

Remember you get the best listed price with the group buy with out having to buy in quantity. After the group buy, you are automatically upgraded (for free) to preferred member status for better pricing. Also you pay only for the stuff that you want and it is shipped to your door.

Please let me know if you have any-other questions.

Thanks guys!

Rook - Reefkeeper CR Member

Is this on if so id be in. You get the order to your own house right? Is there free shipping.

Rook
    MMC 2012. Attend Michigan's premeire Marine Aquarium Conference.
    http://www.midwestmarineconf.org

ScottCRRT - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Is this on if so id be in. You get the order to your own house right? Is there free shipping.

Rook
    As far as I know I believe we have enough people. Shipping is only free if you spend over $175. But, you do get most products at a specially discounted price. Afterwards, you will always be a prefered customer and get a slightly smaller discount.

redemer123 - Reefkeeper
    Graphic Designer

First Name
    Andrew

Also you pay only for the stuff that you want and it is shipped to your door.

read the above post guys
    It takes a long long time to build a coral reef. Step by step the reefs survive on partnerships. And the most important partners are you and I.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3