[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Chemistry

Discussions about ammonia, alkalinity, calcium, low nutrient systems, nitrates, pH, trace elements, and other chemistry related topics.

Page 3 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last
  1. Please advise.

I know I've covered this issue before with my tank but please be patient with me as the reefing gods aren't finished with me yet :embarrassed: ...
    Started by MizTanks, 04-27-2013 10:34 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. Poll: Adding Oxygen tank to improve PH?

Adding medical oxygen tank feed to skimmer for PH Stability - will this work?? ...
    Started by turtle, 02-26-2013 08:40 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  3. RO and DI question

Time to replace my filters again and im scanning air water and ice's website. I need a new membrane because its been about 3 years. i want a...
    Started by EMUreef, 11-08-2012 10:41 AM

Sub-Topic:

Trace Elements
  4. Lets talk mulm!

So I spent the day cleaning my sumps yesterday. As you can imagine I cleaned quite a bit of mulm from the bottoms. I normally do this monthly but one...
    Started by slapshot, 03-24-2013 11:00 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  5. I've got my buffer number. How do I continue?

My numbers are finally where I want them. I was dosing only alk (randy's 2 part recipe) until my alk was at 9.9dkh and my calcium numbers came down...
    Started by Tom Toro, 12-09-2012 05:27 PM
  6. Help with Levels

Below are my levels from last week 3/9/13 and this week 3/17/13. Date 3/9/2013 3/17/2013 Salinity 1.026 1.026 Amonia 0 ppm 0 ppm Ph 7.8 7.8...
    Started by Sacohen, 03-17-2013 06:31 PM
  7. GFO & PH

So you may have read in another Thread that I overdosed my tank with Calcium with my Apex Controller acidentily a few days ago. You can see that on...
    Started by pinhigh1886, 03-11-2013 08:05 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  8. School me on Kalk please!

I'm trying to do a little more for the tank besides the 2part I've been using. Right now I do not have the space for a calcium reactor until we...
    Started by 04charedcompg, 03-10-2013 10:02 AM
  9. Over skimming?

What if anything may I expect from running a large skimmer in my 26g, Parameter wise? Is it true that running a skimmer rated up to 100g's on a...
    Started by MizTanks, 02-13-2013 07:52 AM
  10. MB7 and Probiotic Reefing

Some history on the system first....Tank is about a year old, but more like three. It started as a 55, than I down sized to a 20 long for a move. As...
    Started by TanksEveryWhere, 11-05-2012 07:35 PM
    5 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 5
  11. Best & Most Inexpensive Way to Dose

Currently I am hand dosing, doing 2 oz of Alk & 2 oz of Calcium at 7am, and 7pm, respectively. This is keeping my alk between 7.5-9.0, and my Calcium...
    Started by Danroth, 02-01-2013 07:09 PM
  12. PH - Alkalinity & Apex

So I have been using BRS Dosers for about 3 weeks now and I have been watching. I have graphed PH and the dosing to watch how it effects my system....
    Started by pinhigh1886, 01-30-2013 12:54 PM

Page 3 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread