[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Rdpe n cherry charms grow out

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... Last
    steve&mari - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Rdpe n cherry charms grow out

Hey everyone we all love these polyps and I'm doing a grow out with them. I have 2 local reefers n looking for few more. Like about 6 people in it cost to buy in is 62.50 as of now unless we add from their collection then cost will go up equally for cost of added polyps. I will be the grower and each person will pay their own shipping or meet at a swap. I will add a cool freebie or 2 a utter chaos or captain americas or another cool polyp to each persons shipment to sweeten the deal. If your not sure how this works here's a link to one going on reef2reef http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/grou...ls-people.html. Everyone gets their polyps when its grown to the point we can each have it. I think we may be able to do it at the lansing swap. In event something happens to the polyps n they are lost I will still give the freebie polyps to each in the grow out but don't see that happening. I get good growth from most polyps an example is May 7 got 2 utter chaos n now have 7 for a slow grower is say its pretty good. Here's pics of cherries n skyhighs of the polyps all is set with Todd got the polyps already for us n should be ready for us by flint swap. I will pick up get pics and if your at swap ya can see em first hand. I'll post pics weekly to keep everyone up to date and informed. I have 6x39watt hot5 aquaticlife fixture n feed phyto feast oyster feast coral frenzy mysis so they should grow good n be fed well. 42575bad a313 61cf - Rdpe n cherry charms grow out42575bad a323 f8e1 - Rdpe n cherry charms grow out42575bad a332 2832 - Rdpe n cherry charms grow outand a pic of some of mine 42575bad a373 326d - Rdpe n cherry charms grow out42575bad a3c2 855b - Rdpe n cherry charms grow out
    Any questions post em or pm me sure it'll fill fast so here's a chance to get em at a discount happy reefin
    Big Steve

2. Vendors of the hottest corals around!

Got 4 spots filled only 2 to go get in while ya can

Big Steve

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

PM sent!
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

Got 1 spot left here's the list of people in it. Don't miss a chance to lock in some hot polyps at a awesome price.

Steve&Mari (grower n organizer)
    Zoanthkid
    Reef lvr (r2r)(friend to join cr for this)
    Larryandlaura
    Don rus ( friend joining cr )

Big Steve

Here's link to how the other grow outs doing looking like they got bout 4 rdpe now in about a month so hope to see fast growth http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64841 still looking for one more person for this
    Big steve

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Talked with Todd rdpe frag is healing nicely and should be ready for us at flint swap. Also larryandlaura I got sunny d's if ya would like some for 1 of your freebies for getting in on this let me know could probably have em ready at swap in flint for ya but need to know so I can get ready for you guys. As I said I want everyone to be happy n have fun being involved with it. The reef hobby is bout fun brotherhood n beautiful sea life just want to spread all around and get some interaction with eachother with this thread. Everyone is welcomed n can tag along and still a spot open I was hopeful it'd be filled but if I have to ill go to r2r n find our last person or we can just split 5 ways n pay lil more each and get the love spread lil faster maybe.

God bless n have a great weekend
    Big steve

Dreamer - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Mark

Default Grow out

HI Big Steve,

If you have a spot left would like. Only issue would be mine would have to be shipped as I am in Denver. Of coarse the shipping would be om my dime. So please let me know.

Be Safe
    MArk

Shipping Notta problem got a box goin to to east coast from this grow out when done so will do one to Denver aswell will pm about payment this week when Todd at cherry corals gives me the go on payments. Thank-you and will be a fun time have a great weekend.
    Big Steve

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

I can't wait for these killer zoas!
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

CR Member

sweet piece

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... Last