[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Looks like you left with a little more than food Marv...That Tye Dye is nice.

2. Vendors of the hottest corals around!
    cherrycorals - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Todd

The eagle has landed!

100 bottles of Fauna LPS Grow and Color in stock now! This shipment has more than just LPS food in it and I will be adding stock tonight.

Please note I WILL NOT be shipping anything until Tuesday, I will be in Florida for the Coral Farmers Market and Brett is at MMC here in Michigan.

Will any bottles be available for purchase at MMC?
    Detroit's oldest large LED tank! Est'd Jan 2005, went LED June 2009. 6' wide 130g reef, Sunbrite T10 LED tubes (3xGen 3 and 1xGen 1), mostly SPS, but chalices, other LPS, and a few softies too.
    http://pjr-reef.blogspot.com/

CR Member

I know this thread is about Tye Dye Scoly & Fauna Marin Food

But,
    Is the Ricordea still available ?
    The one pictured with "My new favorite coral to photograph".

cherrycorals - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Todd

Here are some more pics of challices eating. The growth on these has been awesome since feeding the Fauna LPS food. I have also noticed a color improvement(in my opinion)
    I made one change in lighting and that was to add 1 ATI actinic to this tank. That is one of the reasons for the improved color.
    I wish a video was in order but the challices are just slow eaters! They respond immediately but take time to get it down.
    Miami Hurricane growing right off the disk now, these are the same pieces just rotated by snails.
    miamigrowing - Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!
    miamieating - Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!
    Brians Obsession with tons of new eyes developing. All of the off color little dots near the rim are eyes.
    Briansobsessiongrowing - Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!
    This is supposed to be BGM, and its growing like a weed and has no trouble getting down one, sometimes two pellets.
    bigbgmonster - Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!
    BGMgrowingweb - Tye Dye Scoly loves Fauna Marin LPS food!
    Look at the size of the eyes on the BGM, the one to the right of the main eye(in first pic) has gotten HUGE! in the second pic left of the main eye. That eye is hardly even noticeable in the first pic.

CalmSeasQuest - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Thomas
    Awards Nano Contest Winner - Winner of 2012 Nano Contest

Just ordered the FM LPS Pellets from Cherry - Excited to see how my livestock (especially Acans) react!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2