[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

CR Announcements

The place to look for new features and other CR information.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... Last
  1. Sticky Thread Group Buy Policy

I'm making a bit of an official change here. I've always encourage group buys to check with site sponsors first to see if they would do a group...
    Started by jimsflies, 11-08-2010 07:32 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. Sticky Thread TOTM nominations

Members....if you see a tank that should be considered for TOTM take a moment and nominate it. All entries are considered and you can nominate your...
    Started by Rabidgoose, 02-04-2011 01:16 PM
  1. Merry Christmas, CR!

Merry Christmas! Hope you get lots of fishy presents.
    Started by jimsflies, 12-24-2016 09:59 PM
  2. Welcome our new sponsor Acrylic Creations

I'd like to welcome our newest sponsor, Acrylic Creations (@Acryliccreationspa). Please check out their website: Acrylic Creations Website ...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-12-2016 11:02 AM
  3. 2015 CR Fantasy Football League - Sponsored by Moby Dicks

Its getting that time of year again.... anyone interested in being part of a CR fantasy league like we have done in the past? Even with little...
    Started by jimsflies, 08-03-2015 10:07 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  4. CR Fantasy Football?

Who is interested in doing a CR Fantasy Football league again this year? Here is the link to sign up:...
    Started by jimsflies, 08-13-2013 01:01 PM
    20 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 20
  5. Chat Box

I think most of you have noticed the chat box back on the home page. I put it back up a few weeks ago hoping we'd get some good conversations going...
    Started by jimsflies, 04-20-2015 10:26 AM
  6. nearly 5000 members!

I just wanted to point out CR is about to cross a forum milestone... our 5,000th member! I appreciate our members for hanging in there...growing...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-13-2015 10:23 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  7. Merry Christmas from Captive Reefs!

Hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to spend some time enjoying their aquarium! :santahat: -Jim
    Started by jimsflies, 12-24-2014 12:20 PM
  8. Please Reset Your Password

This morning around 10am, our servers were compromised. I was able to quickly repair the damaged files however, there is a chance that user...
    Started by jimsflies, 11-04-2014 03:38 PM
  9. Fish Bowl Drawing @Spring Swap (Plymouth) 2014

The winner of the fishbowl drawing from the Spring swap in Plymouth is Log in and click the like button to see who won.... bcook63
    Started by jimsflies, 05-11-2014 05:57 PM
  10. Spin the Frag & Swag wheel Sunday at the A2Swap!

Everyone is a winner at the CaptiveReefs booth this Sunday! The CR Frag tank will be fully stocked and ready for you to win a frag! Spin the...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-28-2014 01:37 PM
  11. Possible Minor Interuption in Service tonight after 2am EST

CaptiveReefs is moving to a new server tonight. Its unlikely this will even be noticed but want to let you know in case you notice a glitch in the...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-15-2014 06:51 PM
  12. New "Ask a Question" Feature

We have a new feature to make asking a question easier, especially for our more casual members. I realize it can be difficult to find the right place...
    Started by jimsflies, 02-20-2014 05:35 PM

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... Last

Annoucement Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of annoucements to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the annoucement list will be sorted.

Order annoucements in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot annoucement with unread posts
Hot annoucement with no unread posts
Annoucement is closed
You have posted in this annoucement