[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

MARCH TOTM WINNER IS GRAPHIXX22!!

Bookmark and Share

Default MARCH TOTM WINNER IS GRAPHIXX22!!

Congratulations Graphixx22. Tell us about your tank & experience. Tell us how you got to where you are now!!

graphixx22 totm - MARCH TOTM WINNER IS GRAPHIXX22!!

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Congratulations my Friend good going
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

Sparky - Reefkeeper CR Member

Congtrats! Way to go Greg! You the MAN! :D

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

thanks guys I really appreciate it!!!

Quick specs on the tank: 92 gallon corner acrylic bowfront, 30 gallon sump/fuge, running 2x250 10k MH, 4x65 w VHO's. I constantly drip kalkawasser (not for long calcium reactor is on the way). I dose very very little iodine (for the clams).
    This tank has been a labor of love. I originally bought this tank from a local doctor that had the tank in his office. I watched the tank for him several times when he was away. he just did not have the time to tend to the tank. I got a call one day and he said his return pump broke and he was fed up. he told me to come get all the stock out of the tank. I asked him to sell it to me. I told him to give me a price he said $500.00. I said I will be there in 5 minutes. Well it took 13 hours to move that sucker. Well come to find out he had a snail in the return and I quickly fixed that!! I set the tank up and got it stabilized. the first 2 months was constantly fighting aptasia!!! I have had this tank for approx 6 months and I think it has come a long way. I will post some pics so you can see the progression this tank has taken.

The critters in the tank: Hippo tang, Sailfin tang, Yellow tang, Lawn mower blenny, 6 line wrasse, perc clown. cleaner shrimp, 2 maxima clams. had a bangai cardinal and 4 chromis. gave them to a friend.

corals in the tank: pulsing xenia (grows like weeds), palythoas, ricordea, blue mushrooms, hairy green mushrooms, various zoanthids, green and red digitata, plating montipora, maze brain, hydnophora, cup coral, encrusting green monti, green millipora, favia, red blastos, green star polyps.

I just want to say that this forum is a great place, I can honestly say I have made some good friends here. I have learned a lot about this hobby from you guys. That is what I love about this obsession we all share. there is never a day that goes by where you do not pick up some little tid bit of helpfull information.

Thanks again!!!

Greg
    fulltankshot 1 - MARCH TOTM WINNER IS GRAPHIXX22!!

Congrats Greg!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Way to go, Greg. Well deserved.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Good stuff for a great guy and his better half... CONGRATS!!!
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

I took the bus to get to where I am now!! he he he
    fulltankshot 1 - MARCH TOTM WINNER IS GRAPHIXX22!!

nice one!! Congrats greg!
    s
    Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!

Tags for this Annoucement