[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

CR's February TOTM JustDavidP

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Default CR's February TOTM JustDavidP

The judges have spoken, and their ballots have been cast. It gives me great pleasure to announce CR's Tank Of The Month for February 05, Congratulations are extended to JustDavidP for putting together a tank to inspire all of us to keep plugging away!!

JustDavidP Please step up and take a bow, share a few comments on your tank setup.

Since you are no longer eligible for a TOTM award for another 12 months, you are hereby invited to join the Judging Staff and serve your term in choosing future TOTM's.

A special thanks to peregrinus for diligently serving and being the first to complete his term as a member of the judging staff.

To those who've entered and were not selected this month, you are invited to submit again and again and again Very Happy It's a shame that only one tank can be selected as they are all fantastic to look at and do the theme of Captive Reefing a great deal of justice.

Again Congrats JustDavidP!!!

The TOTM Judges and the whole staff.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

Whoah...

I thought I was asked to be a judge. I didn't think I won. *laughing* Forget my PM there Dakar *blushing*

Thanks...

I have a meeting to go to that will last most of the day. I'll post some information and more pictures as soon as possible.

Wow... this really does make my day...no month!

I hope that anything I do post, in this thread or otherwise, benefits your great board and the community as a whole.

Remember one thing... before I write about my system etc., that I am ALWAYS the newbie...and am learning on a daily basis. If I EVER post anything that is questionable in content or direction, correct my post first, and then let me know.

If there is one thing that this board does better than most, is that you all try hard, and are successful in ensuring that no MISINFORMATION is given.

Thanks again... be back soon. Off to my meeting about a meeting.

David
    ><((((

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Congratulations DavidP!! Your tank pictures always leave me in awe!! You deserve the honor of TOTM!!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

First Name
    Dave

Caught me in the middle of making the upates to the front page and getting everything lined up... cost a little time... JustDavidP catching me in the middle and confusing the heck out of him.... PRICELESS!

Congrats my Patriot loving bud!
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Congrats... your tank ROCKS!!!
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

You did get me...

The first email I got, was explaining that I've been "subscribed" as a judge for the TOTM forum. I thought, well, that is just great. New guy in, and already has the respect/trust to be asked to judge. I was flattered.

THEN i get to the site, and see that I won TOTM. That was just amazing!

Honestly, I had forgotten that I put my name/tank in to the hat. I remember doing so because I instantly loved this site, and thought... we need more interest in the TOTM. So, I put my tank in. Again, I had forgotten....until now.

I promise to write more about the system, etc. I also promise to be a great judge! And finally, I promie to help you all "spark up" TOTM and this site as a whole.

Soonest...

Dave
    ><((((

BUGZME - Reefkeeper Registered User

Nice tank! Are you going to tell us more about it?
    THANKS JEFF
    2-45 GALLON FRAG TANKS
    55 SHOW TANK

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

congradulations,you have a beautiful reef.

Default As promised

Sorry folks.. between work, the weekend, and the Super Bowl, I had little or no time to write about my system. Anyways... as promised:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, it is an honor to have my tank being featured as Tank of the Month. I've been keeping all kinds of aquariums for about 30 years. It started with a 10 gallon guppy tank that my dad set up for me. From there, I kept dwarf sea horses, a cold water
    ><((((

First Name
    Dave

Now THAT is some write up! Well worth the wait.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last