[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Games, Games and more games.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Default Games, Games and more games.

A new *Games* section of the board has been opened to entertain you while waiting for your new frags to attach to your plugs. There are a couple dozen installed at this point and more will be added in the near future.

The majority have been tested, but if you encounter any errors or problems just holler and we'll get it fixed up.

Dial-up users may need a wee bit of patience while the games download for the first time.

Disclaimer: We will not refund any of your life spent wasted while in the games area.

Enjoy.
    The CR Team
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

First Name
    Dave

Since folks seemed to be so well entertained with the gaming section and collecting trophies, an additional 30+ have been added to the pile. We'll add more as time permits.

Enjoy,
    The CR Team
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Just had a look at the CR Arcade... Pretty snazzy!!!
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

First Name
    Dave

Got it set now so that if you win a trophy you are also awarded 10 pearls :-)

Wonder if it'd be more challenging if i set the games to actually cost 1 pearl per play.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Eventually, that would be a great idea, but I believe we'll have to award each new member with an auto 5-10 pearls...Call it a "sign up bonus".
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

First Name
    Dave

Actually, got a better idea... active users will be given a weekly "allowance". It'll be a little while before I can get that coded in.

First Name
    Dave

hmmmm... maybe too many games in the arcade... I log on to check the board and see 4 people logged in, figure there must be something good going on... nope everyones in the arcade... hahahahhaha

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

I'm addicted to the games,I keep getting PM'd that someone has taken my trophy now i must go win it back.

First Name
    Dave

I think GT is on a mission, to overload my PM box, he's been busy erasing the installed winners (me) and score of 1.

HA HA HA
    NO "1" scores......gotta try ALL the games.....lol
    I will conquer the arcade!!! Like Daveinz said....im addicted must get MY trophy back....too mauch time wasted typing must ggget...bback...to my precious gamess.
    GT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Tags for this Annoucement