[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

here is a fun way to chat!!!!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

next time clue me in I'm game

I had fun to and had a lot of info shared with me from all the advanced reefers .The last time i looked at the clock it was 2:00AM and there was me Jason and Angel left .It was a real blast after everyone got finished making fun of my country accent .We will have to to this again some .
    Tanked

Michael, be proud of that accent... it is a part of who you are! We love having you around, no matter what your accent is like! :-)

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Gee Tracy, I was bummed when I heard you were on earlier and I missed ya. I'm sure we'll be doing this again. We were called after you logged off. Bummer. What we should do is:

Pick a day that we're all up for a chat.
    We need to make a list of everyone with 3 way calling.
    Set it up so everyone knows who's calling who and pulling them in.

Any other ideas.... Keep adding to the list and we'll have this down to a science. We have to be the first site to do this! Rock on CR!!! Oh, and to all of you who found out that I have a femine voice, and that I don't sound like Joan River's or Roseanne, why in the world did you have me pegged as that type? Wow, were you all off the mark!!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

Indeed it was fun.Michael,I agree with Tracy,your accent is so cool.Just talking to you makes me laugh.My cell phone died on me during the call.I tried calling you back Michael but it was busy from the 3-way.Jason,no apology needed.It was nice to finally have a voice behind your face.You sounded exactly how i imagined.Angel on the other hand,had a real soft spoken voice which i wasn't expecting.Greg,you sound more like someone from a big city than a guy who lives in Idaho.Tracy,for a GA peach you definately don't have a southern accent.BTW Michael,I DONT sound like a teacher,LOL.
    It was fun,look forward to doing it again sometime.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

What's would all of you think about setting up a "CR Phone Chat Forum"? Then we can set calls up, and those who aren't aware of what we did last night, might want to join in on the calls too. Once we get some opinions on this, I'll set up the forum immediately. How does that sound? We'll have a great place to set up meetings, and organize who will call who. Opinions?
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

davejnz - Reefkeeper CR Member

Sounds like a great idea Angel.BTW,I have 3-way on my home phone so i can help get everyone connected.

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Have fun all i don't have 3 way ill look in to it
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Angel, good idea... no 3 way, but I'm up for it if I'm not too busy.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

I have 3 way calling so I am good for bringing in 2 people!!! Dave, I am a city boy!!! I was born and raised in Sandiego! I have lived in Idaho for 8 years so I still have a little big city in me!!!
    fulltankshot 1 - here is a fun way to chat!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2