[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

CR Announcements

The place to look for new features and other CR information.

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last
  1. Stop by the CR Booth at MCES and Spin Our New Frag and Swag Wheel!

Everyone is a winner at the CaptiveReefs booth this Sunday! Spin the Frag and Swag Wheel for a chance to win gift certificates to our sponsors and...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-24-2013 12:27 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  2. January 2013 Newsletter!

Keep your eyes peeled for the January edition of the CR Newsletter. It should be landing in your inbox in the next day or so. But if you can't wait,...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-24-2013 01:29 PM
  3. Looking for a couple of helpers for the CR table at MCES

I'm looking for a couple additional helpers for the CaptiveReefs table at MCES this Sunday. You must be an avid CaptiveReefs member and enjoy...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-23-2013 06:40 AM
  4. Wear Your CR Tee Shirt at MCES and get a gift!

For those that have a CaptiveReefs tee shirt, stop by the CR booth at MCES. I have a free gift for anyone that dons their CR shirt for the day! ...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-18-2013 08:17 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  5. Poll: New CR Tee Shirts

We are working on a new tee shirt design and ordering. If you have special requests (special colors, womens, etc.), please let me know... preferably...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-10-2013 12:50 PM
  6. CR was voted Board of the Month on vb.org!

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays and work on MCES, I didn't realize that CaptiveReefs was voted Board of the Month on vbulletin.org. A...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-04-2013 08:52 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  7. Merry Christmas!

, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I want to thank you for sharing your hobby with us here on CaptiveReefs. Without you we wouldn't be...
    Started by jimsflies, 12-24-2012 10:38 AM
  8. Friday Moment of Silence for victims of Sandy Hook Elementary

Just a heads up to let you know that CaptiveReefs will be participating in the National Moment of Silence tomorrow at 9:30am in remembrance of the...
    Started by jimsflies, 12-20-2012 07:14 PM
  9. Holiday Theme 2012 - Winter Wonderland

Happy Holidays from Captive Reefs! Hope you enjoy the "Winter Wonderland" CR Holiday theme this year. If you normally use tapatalk or a mobile...
    Started by jimsflies, 12-10-2012 07:59 AM
  10. Halloween Theme 2012

Happy Halloween...CR has been invaded with several creatures and ghouls. Hopefully the 2012 Halloween rendition of CR isn't too spooky for you! ...
    Started by jimsflies, 10-14-2012 11:39 AM
  11. CR Maintenance 8/17 @~8pm EST

Just a note to let you know that CR will be offline for some scheduled maintenance around 8pm EST this evening. I anticipate the down time to be...
    Started by jimsflies, 08-17-2012 07:43 AM
  12. August 2012 CR Newsletter

Its been a little while since we got one of these out. Hopefully most of you will also receive this in your emails today. But if not, here is an...
    Started by captive reefs, 08-10-2012 09:04 AM

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... Last

Annoucement Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of annoucements to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the annoucement list will be sorted.

Order annoucements in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot annoucement with unread posts
Hot annoucement with no unread posts
Annoucement is closed
You have posted in this annoucement